Work with us
We are always on the lookout for exciting new talent to join our team.
Our current listings are below:
JUNIOR GRAPHIC DESIGNER – BRISTOL, UK
The Prezenter Ltd is a small business doing big things with some of world’s most exciting companies. We are Prezi presentation experts and recognised globally as the top Prezi designers around.
With the expansion of our business we are looking for a passionate junior designer with great skills in Adobe Illustrator, Photoshop, and other graphics packages.
Training will be provided so a good willingness and ability to learn new skills fast is a must.
You will be reporting into, and working directly with our company Director. You will be responsible for creating visual concepts that help to underpin our customer’s presentations. You may also be asked to support the development of our own brand, website, and promotional materials at times.
To apply for this position submit your CV and if invited for an interview please bring a minimum of three pieces of work, demonstrating your ability to communicate ideas clearly and comfortably (please do not send your full portfolio in your initial application).
You’ll be working with a presentation expert to help develop and build stunning and engaging presentations that will be viewed by thousands of people across the world. The role will entail:
· Interpreting sketches and ideas to turn into graphic designs
· Advising on and producing graphics to best convey ideas, concepts, processes, charts, maps, systems and solutions
· Manipulation of digital images
· The creation of presentation content
· Production of digital designs and materials
· Liaise directly with clients on design projects (face to face and online)
· Graphic design degree or equivalent
· Work experience in a graphics environment desired but not essential
· Proven ability to design and produce a range of graphic design materials for digital use with examples to be shown at interview
· Proven Adobe Illustrator skills
· Able to produce vector imagery to a high standard
· Some knowledge of presentation design
· Familiarity with Adobe InDesign and Adobe Photoshop
· Highly creative and innovative
· Knowledge of print and digital processes
· Great attention to detail
· Good communication and interpersonal skills
· Commitment to teamwork
· Self-motivated, ability to work on own initiative as well as in a team
· Good problem solver
· Passionate about cutting edge design trends
· Fast accurate worker to meet strict deadlines, able to prioritise and multitask effectively
· Enthusiastic and reliable
· Used to working within branding guidelines
Contract Type – Permanent
Work Pattern – Full-Time (37.5 hours per week)
Salary – £15,000 – £17,000
Location – Staple Hill, Bristol
Contact – [email protected]